- Bucciarelli, L. L. (2008). Ethics and engineering education. European Journal of Engineering Education, 33(2), 141-149.
- Elliott, D., & June, K. (2018). The evolution of ethics education 1980-2015. In E. E. Englehardt & M. S. Pritchard (Eds.), Ethics across the curriculum: Pedagogical perspectives (pp. 11-37). Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing AG.
- Hess, J. L., & Fore, G. (2017). A systematic literature review of US engineering ethics interventions. Science and Engineering Ethics. Advance online publication. doi:10.1007/s11948-017-9910-6
- Mitcham, C. (2009). A historico-ethical perspective on engineering education: From use and convenience to policy engagement. Engineering Studies, 1 (1): 35-53.
- Zhu, Q., & Jesiek, B. (2016). A Pragmatic approach to ethical decision-making in engineering practice: Characteristics, evaluation criteria, and implications for instruction and assessment. Science and Engineering Ethics. Advance online publication. doi:10.1007/s11948-016-9826-6
Curriculum Design and Teaching Materials
- Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Principles (Daniels Fund)
- Ethics Unwrapped: Short Videos on Ethical Concepts (University of Texas, Austin)
- Robison, W. (2016). Professional norms. Teaching Ethics, 16(2), 185-194.
Pedagogies and Teaching Methods
- Frey, W. (2006). Ethics of teamwork. Available at: https://cnx.org/contents/7Rh1jBAZ@18/Ethics-of-Teamwork
- Huff, C. & Frey, W. (2005). Moral pedagogy and practical ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics, 11(3), 389-408.
Ethics Assessment and Evaluation
- Davis, M. (2016). From practice to research: A plan for cross-course assessment of instruction in professional ethics. Teaching Ethics, 16(2), 251-260.
- Keefer, M., Wilson, S., Dankowicz, H., & Loui, M. C. (2014). The importance of formative assessment in science and engineering ethics education: Some evidence and practical advice. Science and Engineering Ethics, 20(1): 249-260.
- Ozar, D. (2018). Identifying learning objectives and assessing ethics across the curriculum programs. In E. E. Englehardt & M. S. Pritchard (Eds.), Ethics across the curriculum: Pedagogical perspectives (pp. 55-71). Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing AG.